7900 Riverdale Drive (Hwy. 10 N.W.)
Ramsey, MN 55303
Used 2020 Heartland North Trail 24BHS
Heartland North Trail travel trailer 24BHS highlights:
- Outside Kitchen
- Outside Shower
- Double-Size Bunks
- Private Bedroom
Let this North Trail travel trailer by Heartland RV take you and your family on all of your camping vacations! This model features a set of rear double-size bunk beds, a U-shaped dinette, and a front bedroom with a queen-size bed that allow this unit to sleep eight. Plus, the exterior kitchen will be a delight for the outdoor cook in the family. Whether you decide to camp at a nearby campground or travel a bit farther, you will want this North Trail.
For a lightweight travel trailer that is not lacking on features, you will want a North Trail by Heartland. Along the exterior you will find a heated and enclosed underbelly which allows you to camp in all types of weather! You will also find a one-piece rubber roof and nitro-filled radial tires. Inside, enjoy the extra space from the curvilinear roof, the extra brightness from the LED lights, and the extra class from the Beauflor flooring. You can even choose to add more function to your unit with additional features found in the optional packages. The optional NT Kitchen Package includes upgraded brushed nickel hardware, a large kitchen window, and a pull-out spray faucet, and the optional Lightweight Strength Package has block foam brick insulation, HD leaf spring suspension, and Weather Guard thermal protection, plus so much more!
|Length||27 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||550 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5400 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||1468 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI with Quick Recovery|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||13' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Pleasureland RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 800-862-8603 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.