Used 2019 Heartland ElkRidge 37BHS
Heartland Elkridge fifth wheel 37BHS highlights:
- Two Full Baths
- Theater Seats
- Walk-In Closet
- Rear Entry
- Bunkhouse Suite
If you want a reliable and impressive RV that will make every vacation an adventure, then you need this Elkridge fifth wheel. Never again will you wait in line for the bathroom because this unit comes equipped with two full bathrooms and showers, as well as two private bedrooms so that you can live just as comfortably as you do in your own home. Because of the five slides that have been included in this unit, there is extra room for features like the walk-in closet and kitchen pantry, and the outdoor kitchen is exceptionally helpful for those nights gathered around the campfire when you need an icy cold beverage to wash down some roasted marshmallows.
Increase your expectations for RV travel by indulging in an Elkridge fifth wheel. From the solidly built construction base with its welded aircraft-quality aluminum structure and one-piece walkable EPDM rubber roof, to the elegant exterior additions like the aerodynamic fiberglass front cap and deluxe power awning with LED lights, the Elkridge exudes its fine craftsmanship throughout every aspect of its design. The ceiling fan is a helpful feature for the warmer summer months because it will keep your guests refreshed with the cool breeze that it brings, and you will find many uses for the exterior shower with hot and cold water as you play outdoors or cook out at the campfire.
|42 ft 1 in
|8 ft 1 in
|13 ft 3 in
|Fresh Water Capacity
|Grey Water Capacity
|Black Water Capacity
|Number Of Bunks
|Stainless Steel Residential
|13 cu ft
|Number of Awnings
|LP Tank Capacity
|Water Heater Capacity
|21' Electric with LED Lights
|Number of LP Tanks
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Pleasureland RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 800-862-8603 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.