Ice House Rental Policy
Ice House reservations require a pre-paid rental fee of $200.00 Balance of rental fees, extras and a damage deposit of $500.00 are required when unit is picked up.
Damage deposit could be forfeited in whole or in part for loss of equipment, interior or exterior damage, interior and exterior cleaning, refueling of propane and sales tax due.
- Ice Houses rented a minimum of 3 days.
- Our insurance requires renters to be 25 years of age or older.
- All renters must hold a valid drivers license.
- We accept money orders, cash, cashier checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and AMEX.
- PICK UP TIME is scheduled between 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m., earlier if unit is ready. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- RETURN TIME no later than 11:00 a.m. NO EXCEPTIONS! Late returns are subject to a $200.00 late charge plus daily rental fee.
- No Saturday, Sunday or Holiday pick ups.
- Propane tanks are filled when unit is picked up and must be returned full.
- NO SMOKING ALLOWED! DOGS are allowed for a $150.00 fee
- Provide proof of insurance on rental units.