17395 State Hwy 371
Brainerd, MN 56401
Used 2021 Heartland Torque TQ T281
Heartland Torque toy hauler TQ T281 highlights:
- Front Private Bedroom
- Dual Entry Bathroom
- Sofa w/ Table
- Pass-Through Storage
With 16' of cargo space, you are sure to have enough room for your off-road toys in this toy hauler! It also has a power queen bed with an opposing sofa with a dinette below it, a sofa with a table, and residential recliners to enjoy a cup of coffee after a fun day on the trails. You can also rinse the mud out of your hair in the dual entry bathroom then head directly into the front private bedroom. Here there is a wardrobe slide to keep your clothes looking their best and a king bed for a good night's rest!
Live, camp, and play in true luxury with any one of these Heartland Torque fifth wheel or travel trailer toy haulers! They are built with Azdel laminated sidewalls and composite substrate for a strong, lightweight, weather and temperature resistant wall which will also increase the life of your unit, plus they are protected by an Armor Guard wrap around skirting. The garage maximizes its space and efficiency with fuel and oil resistant diamond plate TPO rubberized flooring, huge overhead storage, a 3,000 lb. high capacity ramp door, and even folding half bath walls in some models. The 101" wide body design allows for more walking around space, as well as the tilting king bedroom suites offering 30% more floor space. The full height shaker cabinetry also provides 25% more storage space so you don't have to leave anything behind. Come find your favorite model today!
|Length||32 ft 8 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||12 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||1380 lbs|
|Gross Weight||12800 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8255 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||4497 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||98 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||57 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Fuel Capacity||30 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||6000 lbs|
|Garage Size||16 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||10 gal|
|AC BTU||15000 btu|
|Awning Info||19' Electric|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Pleasureland RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 800-862-8603 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.