17395 State Hwy 371
Brainerd, MN 56401
Used 2020 Heartland Mallard 25This RV will be on Display at the St. Cloud River's Edge Convention Center for the GIANT PRE-OWNED RV SALE!!
Heartland Mallard Ultra Lite travel trailer 25 highlights:
- Dual Entry
- King Bed
- Rear Kitchen
- 18' Power Awning
- Pass-Through Storage
Easily load and unload as well as enter and exit this trailer with dual entry doors, one is located in the main area/kitchen and one is within the front private bedroom. Inside the bedroom you will have own king bed with wardrobes while the kiddos sleep on the furniture within the slide out. The booth dinette and sofa in the main living area also provide a place to visit and play games while the cook makes meals in the rear kitchen with full amenities. And don't forget you will have your own full bathroom to get cleaned up and refreshed every morning or night.
With any Mallard Ultra Lite travel trailer by Heartland, there is a automotive grade painted front cap with LED accent lights, six-sided aluminum construction, leaf spring suspension, a Wide Trax axle system, a power tongue and stabilizer jacks, plus more features giving you years of enjoyment during any season. The spacious interior is inviting with arched ceilings, the overstuffed residential grade furniture is comfortable, and the King Kong sized pass-through storage allows you to leave nothing behind. Spread your wings, choose a Mallard today!
|Length||30 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 4 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||640 lbs|
|Gross Weight||7400 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5968 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1400 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||8 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||3500 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||18' Power with LED Lighting|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Pleasureland RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 800-862-8603 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.