LocationBudget Lot - Long Prairie
22783 US Hwy 71
Long Prairie, MN 56347
Used 2018 Heartland Prowler 261P TH
Heartland Prowler toy hauler 261P TH highlights:
- Private Bedroom
- Walk-Through Bathroom
- Sleeps Four
- 6' 8" Ceiling
- Safety Equipment
This Prowler toy hauler has a large cargo space to allow you to bring along your favorite outdoor toys, and the exterior pass-through storage provides extra room for your luggage so that it doesn't clutter up the interior. Because this unit comes with two fold-up sofas, you can decide how they are situated so that you can best accommodate the accessories that you will be carrying with you. With the private bedroom located in the front of this unit, you can peacefully escape each night to relax and unwind.
As you journey across the country and search for your absolute favorite getaway spots, you will find that the thing you love most about camping is this trailer by Heartland. From the tinted safety glass windows, which will prevent the sun's harmful rays from damaging the interior furnishings, to the LED-lit exterior speakers, which will draw your family outdoors each evening to enjoy the pleasant music they can play, this unit delivers it all. When you do head inside, you will be pleasantly surprised to find vaulted ceilings that will keep the space feeling open and roomy, and you will always be able to confidently travel in this unit because of all of the safety equipment that has been included to prevent unseen emergencies, like the fire extinguisher and the smoke, carbon monoxide, and LP detectors.
Our Price: $24,999
|Length||30 ft 8 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||788 lbs|
|Gross Weight||10160 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5274 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||42 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Refrigerator Type||Stainless Steel Double Door|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight||5080 lbs|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
Pleasureland RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer-provided pictures, specifications and features may be used as needed. Inventory shown may be only a partial listing of the entire inventory. Please contact us at 800-862-8603 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.