Stealth Trailers Mustang SE Cargo Trailer RVs For Sale
The Mustang SE cargo trailers by Stealth Trailers are full of added features, good looks, and rugged construction making them more than an "entry-level" trailer at a good price-point!
Whether you are looking for a single axle or tandem axle, you will find what you want in a variety of sizes. The 3,500 lb. spring axle delivers a smooth ride for your cargo, and the .024 screwed aluminum exterior, four color choices, and seamless aluminum flat-top roof create an attractive product. You will also appreciate having a rear ramp door with flap to make it easy to load all of your gear.
Choose a Stealth Trailers Mustang SE cargo trailer because you like getting a good product at a good price that will offer all the features you need, plus more to carry your load safely each time!
Mustang SE 7 x 14 TA
Stealth Trailers Mustang SE cargo trailer 7 x 14 TA highlights: 32"Wx68"H Side ... more about Mustang SE 7 x 14 TA
Length 18 ft Ext Width 8 ft 6 in Ext Height 7 ft 10 in Int Height 6 ft Exterior Color White, Black, Charcoal, Pewter Hitch Weight 241 lbs Gross Weight 6990 lbs Dry Weight 2005 lbs Cargo Weight 4985 lbs Tire Size ST205/75R15 LRC Axle Count 2
Mustang SE Features:
Standard Features (2022)
- 2" x 3" Tube Steel Main Rails on 5’w & 6’w SA
- 2" x 5" Tube Steel Main Rails on 7’w
- 2" x 6" Tube Steel Main Rails on 8.5’w
- 24" O/C Floor C-Channel Crossmembers
- 24" O/C Steel Z-Post Wall Studs
- 24" O/C Tube Steel Roof Bows
- Triple Tube A-frame on 20' & above
- 3500# Lippert Spring Axle w/4" Drop
- Silver Modular Steel Wheels w/Radial Tires
- Wide Track Axle/s on 7' wide – No interior wheel wells
- Electric Brakes w/7-way Plug on 7' wide Single Axles
- 2" Coupler on SA
- 2-5/16" Coupler on TA
- 4-Way Electrical Plug on SA
- 7-Way Electrical Plug on TA
- Frame for Roof Vent
- Painted Tongue/Rear Sill Black
- 6" Barrier Tape
- .024" Exterior Aluminum – Screwed
- White, Black, Pewter, & Charcoal Color Choice
- Seamless Aluminum Flat Top Roof
- 1-1/2" Flat Bottom Trim
- ATP Fenders
- 24" Slanted Embossed Stoneguard
- 24" Slant Wedge on 5'-6’x Models
- 30" Slant Wedge on 7’x Models
- 36" Slant Wedge on 8.5’x Models
- 3/4" Drymax Floor
- 3/8" Drymax Walls
- No Side Door on 5' Wide Models
- 32"W x 68"H Side Door w/Barlock on 6' & 7' Wide Models
- 48"W x 78"H Side Door w/Barlock on 8.5' Wide Models
- Aluminum Door Holdback
- Rear Ramp Door w/Flap
- Stainless Steel Door Hardware
- (1) 12V LED Dome Light w/Switch
- LED Marker Lights
- LED Strip Taillights
- DOT/CSA Approved Safety Equipment
- Limited 3 Year Structural Warranty
See us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Stealth is the value and volume leader in enclosed cargo trailers for the Midwest*, and soon to be the entire country! Value is an overused word, but when you’re spending hard-earned money, value is at the top of the list. Our definition of value includes both the monetary and the material worth of something. Stealth, being a volume leader, is ranked high for good reasons: we deliver the most trailer you can get for the money. Over the past decade, we’ve been committed to development and new innovation, smart use of materials, clear direction and to great products sold through an amazing dealer network. The Titan, Predator, Liberty and Raptor models have all been game changers in design when they were launched, and continue to be today. Other great models and plans are on the horizon. This winning combination of good looks, user-friendly features and all at the right price has put Stealth on the map to stay.
If you are looking for an RV, Stealth Trailers now has you covered as well bringing you both a toy hauler and off-road travel trailer for those adventures where you not only need hauling space for your toys and gear, but living space as well. The newest to the line-up even makes going off-grid simple by allowing you to reach those remote destinations where you can enjoy all that nature has to offer where traditional RV Trailers just can't go!
* According to Statistical Surveys Inc. Midwest past 12 months.