Cruiser Hitch Travel Trailer RVs For Sale
If you want a new way to enjoy the outdoors, the Cruiser Hitch travel trailer will pique your interest! These ultra-lite trailers were built to handle extreme terrain, yet they are able to be towed by lightweight vehicles. This means that no adventurer will be held back once they Hitch up and go!
The Hitch has been built with a fully walkable roof, a six-sided aluminum structure, Azdel composite walls, and a 5/8" tongue and groove. The interior has European-styled cabinetry for a modern look, and the solid-surface kitchen countertop is going to last throughout many years of use. The standard 60" x 80" queen-size bed is a gem to find in a trailer of this size, and the Outdoor Performance dinette fabrics will also withstand the extra wear and tear that comes from camping. The Solar Go Package is the largest solar package in its class, and the convenience features, like the Wi-Fi HD antenna and 12V TV with DVD player, truly are convenient.
The Cruiser Hitch travel trailer offers its customers a new product that reduces maintenance and improves durability to go anywhere at any time!
Cruiser Hitch travel trailer 16RD highlights: Queen-Size Bed Booth Dinette Full ... more about Hitch 16RD
Sleeps 3 Length 21 ft 1 in Ext Width 7 ft 1 in Ext Height 10 ft 5 in Hitch Weight 384 lbs Gross Weight 4884 lbs Dry Weight 3586 lbs Cargo Weight 1266 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 46 gals Grey Water Capacity 30 gals Black Water Capacity 30 gals Tire Size 15" Furnace BTU 20000 btu Available Beds Queen Refrigerator Type 110V/LP Refrigerator Size 5 cu ft Cooktop Burners 2 Number of Awnings 1 LP Tank Capacity 20 lbs Water Heater Capacity 6 gal AC BTU 14500 btu TV Info LR 12V TV with DVD Awning Info 13' Power with LED Lights Axle Count 1 Number of LP Tanks 2 Shower Type Standard Electrical Service 30 amp
Standard Features (2021)
- European Styled cabinetry
- Solid Surface kitchen top
- 16" Round hand-built kitchen sink
- Seamless marine grade flooring
- Standard 60" x 80" Queen sized bed
- Updated two-tone color scheme
- Outdoor performance dinette fabrics
- Recessed gas cooktop
- Fully Walkable Roof
- 6-Sided Aluminum
- Azdel Composite
- 5/8” Tongue & Groove
- 1200W Inverter
- 110W Solar Panel
- Solar Monitor
- 110W Outlet Control
- 15” All-Terrain Tires
- Torsion Axle
- Power Tongue Jack
- Welded Bumper
- 4-Corner Jacks
- Wi-Fi HD Antenna
- 4G LTE Prep
- 12V TV w/ DVD
- Black Tank Flush
- Battery Disconnect
- 48 gal. Fresh Tank
- Lumber Core stiles provide long lasting strength.
- MDF face stiles provide smooth finish free of knots and grain defects.
- Dual pocket screw joinery provides long lasting strength and tight joints.
- 6 Side Aluminum Construction
- Plywood Flooring Throughout
- Heavy Duty 35mm Multiway adjustable hinges.
- Barreled Roof for water repulsion
- Aluminum and/or plywood backers
- Mounted, sealed, and tested roof top features.
- 5/8 Tongue and Groove Plywood Constructed
- Sealed underside
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.