Current Employment Opportunities:
1. Administering regular check-ups for customers as needed.
2. Assures that repairs are done on certain items as they are needed.
3. Will be held responsible for filling the LP tanks.
4. Assuring great customer service.
5. Will be responsible for electrical wiring in the RV units.
6. Responsible for any maintenance that needs to be done on the units before and after they are sold.
7. Makes sure that they are ready for the sales floor from a mechanical standpoint.
8. Notify Service Writer if there is something needing repair on a customer unit that is not noted on the work order and then proceed with the repairs upon request.
Minimum of one to two years experience as a Technician is preferred. Must know how to handle and maintain LP and electrical work.
GED or High School Diploma
JOB KNOWLEDGE \ SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Must be comfortable with electrical work
• General knowledge of plumbing
• General maintenance skills
• Maintain a clean work environment
• Self motivated
• Problem solving skills
• Fundamental understanding of electrical systems in RVs
• Ability to operate VOM-Meter, Plasma-Cutters, welders, electrical tools and basic hand tools
• Team Player
RV Sales - Ramsey, MN - Brainerd, MN (posted 11/08/2016)
JOB TITLE: RV Sales
POSITION PURPOSE: Provide excellent customer service and make sure that their experience at Pleasureland is number one.
- Assisting customers with satisfying their needs or hand deliver them to someone who is better suited to get their questions answered.
- Perform full check-in of units by filling out proper paperwork and tag the unit and keys with stock number. Create file for every unit tagged.
- Assist in customer walk-through when PDI staff is unavailable.
- Responsible for having proper background knowledge and sales skills for each unit available in the corresponding sales department.
- Accountable for learning and following the sales process from First Impression to Close for every sale.
- Mandatory attendance for all shows requested by Sales Managers. Responsibilities include show set-up and tear down, transportation of units, as well as placing, cleaning and staging.
- All sales personnel are in charge of their list of customers for following-up before and after the sale. Continuous customer contact may be done through email, direct mail, phone calls or other forms of contact approved by management.
- Assisting in lot maintenance throughout the year may include snow removal, lot arrangement, keeping units clean, and making sure the showroom and lot are in the best condition at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIPS: Sales Manager
QUALIFICATIONS: At least 1-2 years of previous sales experience is preferred
EDUCATION: GED or High School Diploma
JOB KNOWLEDGE \ SKILLS REQUIRED:
- General sales skills and RV knowledge
- Computer/Internet skills
- Must be self motivated
- Respectful of co-workers
- Positive attitude and honest
- Goal Oriented
- Must act in a professional manor at all times
- Well organized
How to apply:
1. Click on the APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT link above. Print out the application. Fill out the application. Submit the application back to us by mail, fax, email or drop it off.
2. Submit your resume by mail, fax, email or drop it off.
address: PLEASURELAND RV CENTER
ATTN: HUMAN RESOURCES
PO Box 669
St. Cloud, MN 56302-0669